1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Union Lock 'Gathering'

Discussion in 'Support Desk' started by Wiz, May 29, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer

So whenever I rejoin a large percentage of union locks decide to gather in an area of my map, im using i17

2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues Clockwork Customer Active Member

I do remember there being a plugin to fix 'teleporting locks'. If I find it, I'll post it here.

3. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer

Thanks

4. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer

On an unrelated note how do u guys get those clockwork customer things under ur name?

5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues Clockwork Customer Active Member

It's been a while but I believe you need to open a ticket in the support section of the c16 store so they can verify the account. Think you guys could help him out?
    @Lev @cash wednesday

6. Lev

Lev certified manager Staff Member Manager

keep it at one post at a time please, there's an edit button for you to do that

7. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer

So has anybody found a fix for this? Id love to know, Thanks.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)