1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Universal Langauges

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Freelok, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

Based off of Cinder & Polis' language plugin. Builds off of the plugins existing languages, making adding in twenty-eight new languages. Some are intentionally jokes, and can be used from any schema, from HL2RP to CyberpunkRP if you really wanted. The plugin does not include any flags. Instructions are located within the sh_plugin.lua file and the actual language files themselves, allowing for the user to edit the flags to their liking. A base language file has also been created, to give beginner LUA users an easy to follow tutorial if they wish to create their own languages built off of the plugin. To reiterate, I did not create this plugin- I only made a number of newer languages and added in a base file to give inexperienced users a simple tutorial on how to create their own flags.

Please note: You will have to manually pick between what languages you want to be on your server (located within sh_plugin.lua and the language files themselves) or else you will have no langauges!
    Plugin
    Please, let me know if anything is broken! Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

Code:
    author="Freelok";
    Feel free to add the originally author, you just added more langage.

Btw you add a bunch of langage, that great.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

Oh, I thought I kept Cinder in there. I'll fix that.
    Edit:
    Fixed it and updated the link. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. BananasTheKing

BananasTheKing Clockwork Customer

Thanks, dad.

• Box Box x 1
  5. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

nice .

Previous Readers (Total: 0)