1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Unrecognizable CP

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by ABRACADABRA!, Feb 3, 2018.

1. ABRACADABRA!

ABRACADABRA! Active Member

Does anyone know a plugin which makes it so the CP's are unrecognizable to citizens and cps alike until they get their name?
    If there is a line of code i can insert into the sh_mpf.lua file that also works

If you dont know what i mean just play Nebulous and look at a CP

2. Kamelot

Kamelot Clockwork Customer

cl_schema.lua
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Redbully14

Redbully14 Clockwork Customer

I'm pretty sure he means something along the lines of custom text instead of the combine name so as an example it would say "This unit's identity is hidden" and then below that the description instead of the text just being "You do not recognise this person"

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Ye it says "This unit's identity is concealed."

• Box Box x 1
  5. Redbully14

Now, I'm not that advanced when it comes to clockwork development but I think I know what he means,
    I didn't test this at all and it probably won't work as I said but it should give you a good guess at what you need to do
    [​IMG]
    This should work and I didn't test it at all, I'm looking to get feedback from other people that know development see if they have an idea on what to do.
    (ignore the local target part, I was fucking about with other code)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  6. Redbully14

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Redbully14

So with the help of EJ's code (huge credits and shoutouts to him) I managed to scrap something together.
    This will only change it so it will say "This unit's identity is concealed" when a Non-combine is looking at the combine, I removed all the other Scoreboard anonymous combine but if you want that just download RJ's plugin.

(( btw a moderator should move this topic to requests ))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/166lhpeES5Dya8k9z0q-VCm7xi2Qu4mW0/view?usp=sharing

• Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)