1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important Usage of the Report System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tommy, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

Just want to make a quick announcement regarding some of the reports we've been getting recently.

Reports are for if you feel a user has broken one of our forum rules, which can be found here.

If that user/post has not broken any of the rules, but you still want to speak with an administrator, please send us a forum or Steam message. For me personally, my Steam can be found here.

Some of the reports we've received that are not allowed:
    "I don't like this link, please click it for me"
    "Who is this"
    Reporting kurozael for meme points
    Reporting yourself with multiple question marks
    "This guy should be permed. I don't know why, but he should"

Again, we ask that the report system be used for rule-breaking content and not just because you want to show us something.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Starkiller

Starkiller OwO whats this!

What about making reports like these?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

• Shitposting
    -snip-

4. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

The person making the report will be banned.

5. Zig

Zig Guest

[​IMG]
    how long are the ban times?

6. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

perma

7. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

RJ's gonna git ya', better stop shit-reporting. >:O

8. Why? If it offends them, who are you to dictate?

9. NightAngel

plz arcade :c

10. I know, I know. But I'm talking about the image that Pyro posted.

11. NightAngel

'lemonpunch is good idk why people think it's cancer' <-- post in question

'that trigured me hurhru' <-- report

a-arcade plz ;'c

12. Yo, I'm not supporting it I'm just saying that you can't really know what people will take offensive.

Like if I call you a cunt, you can either take it as a joke or an insult. It's why we insult our families, but get defensive when someone else does it.

13. NightAngel

but what he's saying is that people are just shit-posting in reports, im sure if it's a legitimate concern, it would be taken seriously. not like if i reported your post and said 'can u plz clik the link in his signature i wanna no wut it is' Nothing in this thread suggests that they're going to go all iron fist on whether things are a joke or insult, this thread is about people spamming the report section of admins with just useless garbage. 'plz ban arcade cuz weeaboo hruhurhruhuru #rjplz'

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. oh, i see your point lol

sorry i argue like a dumbass when im tired

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Sim2014ftw

Sim2014ftw le professional leaker

"This post was brought to you by Sim2014ftw, the guy that reported himself for saying Cockwork by accident."
    ^True Story

Oh well, guess I can't report kuro again for double posting.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)