1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Valterain 4.0, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by valterain 2, Dec 25, 2018.

1. None of you probably remember me, but I'm Valterain. I've been a part of c16 since 2012, and hold the record for most postss (if you include the 10+ accounts I had here) and the record for most bans (across the 10+ accounts i've had, teenage angst is a bitch). Oh, I was also here when legendary and crusader actually mattered and we had our own little shitpost board. That was pretty fucking cool.
    I really only made this post to see if any oldfags are still here, because I miss you bastards.
    also i really want to see if sixx is dead or not
    and if RJ is still gay
    also kurozael where the fuck is severance

• Box Box x 1
  2. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

mitch c o n n o r s

3. I haven't heard that name in years.

4. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

sup buddy

5. alexanderk

alexanderk a Templar

legendary and crusader never mattered for shit you're just delusional

6. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

7. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

sixx is still alive (I think?)
    RJ is the gayest
    severance is dead and gay

Also hi I don't think we've met

8. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

me too bud

i'm still lurking around, not many oldfags left in these parts unfortunately

9. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

add zig on steam, that's where severance went

10. Sixx

did it fuck, severance went down with the ship that was OA
    hyperbole aside people contributed to the community to get titles and ranks. people had that incentive and they ate it up, now there's no ranks or titles or private sector (to my knowledge) and the forums are more dead than ever, that's not a coincidence, that's irrefutable.

11. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

when i had investor, I can confirm private sector is ded

12. Sixx

Oh my sweet summer child, you know not of what you speak.
    THAT private sector has always been dead.

13. Roth

private sector was literally the only reason to be here

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Roth

ah yeah my bad, those beta tests for severance we had, which were well received, just never happened!!

Previous Readers (Total: 0)