1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[Victim Blaming] Common Sense

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Pistol P, Jul 20, 2018.

1. I'm not sure what's worse, all these alleged RP pedophiles or the impressionable 10-17 year old players that LARP as girls online.

Here's a tip: you're playing a gamemode filled with depraved people. Those "minges" you're scared of are probably the most normal people you will meet.

Take some responsibility and man up if you think some retard is going to rape you online. Change that gay anime avatar and stop acting pathetic.

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

what happened this time?

3. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hell, I like you.
    I like you so much you can come to MY HOME AND FUCK MY SISTER

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Woah there

5. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

YOU'VE GOT A WAR FACE? AAAAAAAAAAAA!!

6. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

WHO SAID THAT?
    WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!

7. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE COMMUNIST SHIT, TWINKLE TOED COCKSUCKER DOWN HERE WHO JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEAD WARRANT?

• Like Like x 1
  8. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

did dr pepper do something?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

Hey. So my name is Walter, and I have been playing G-mod for about fucking 5 years now. I go by the name of drpepper10.
    I mainly play on half life 2 roleplay.
    However, awhile a ago people started to make rumors about me being a pedo, saying I did child ERP and RPed as a child prostitute, when I never did that. The rumor was based on nothing, and it snowballed into this reality into their heads. Now every hl2rp server I join, I am perma banned for being a pedo when I never fucking did anything. There has been made up logs on paste bin about me that have fueled their agenda.

3 months ago, one of them got homeland security to come to my house. They searched my PC after I let them to prove I am not a pedo and they left. But my mom was shaken, and my family is now distant from me.

It has even spread to other G-Mod community gamemodes, and I am now banned from most Cinema game servers. This rumor based on a false foundation of lies has ruined me.

What do I do? I have no IRL friends, and anyone online who gets to know me once they fiund about these bullshit rumors they berate me and block me

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

you know he's just trollbaiting right? it's the same thing as amos yee or any other dumb cunt that wants attention on the internet. he's a sad mother fucker who probably goes to these very extreme lengths in order to keep up the persona of a fucked up pedophile roleplayer completely devoid of any self-awareness. too bad people like that don't exist beyond the walls of deviant art & depraved furry discord servers, which considering we've both personally talked to him at one point or another, he probably doesn't take part in. his profile bio sounds like a parody of a parody of something you'd actually see on deviant art, so I call bullshit on his little LARP/24 hour op.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

He's a retard looking for attention, it's the reason I don't really actively pursue him anymore.

12. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

don't forget the fact i will block you cause if you try to send help i will consider this as harassment!!!!111!!11!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Box Box x 1
  13. if you have a hard time making friends in person you're probably a sperg lol
    and just use another alias
    who takes this guy seriously

14. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

Half-Life 2: Lesbian vs Predator

Marc Laidlaw would want to fucking kill himself if he saw what his universe turned in-

Oh wait. No wonder he hates HL2RP.

Real talk, the "minges" RP more serious than your average HL2RPer anyways. Sad.

15. Delicate

Delicate **KNOWN CLOCKWORK TROLL** Active Member

shut up walter

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

still beter than your current name

17. [​IMG]

18. This image personally attacks me