1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Viomi's Plugin Pack

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Viomi, Aug 5, 2013.

1. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

I looked at the MPF customization thing and noticed there's still 600 lines of if statements.

Why don't you just use a table?

2. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

Cause it was 8AM and I hadn't slept yet.

I'll probably re-do it soon when I'm not so busy.

3. Pancakez

Pancakez dafuq.

Greetings, Viomi!
    I have an issue with the MPF Full Customization.
    I've edited the sh_plugin.lua and sv_hooks.lua.
    But they don't work, I mean, I change the name like to CCA.C18-HELIX.i5.20482 and the model won't change.
    Any fix?

4. !

! Active Member

Code:
    mpf = {
    mpf[1] = "Helix"
    mpf[2] = "CmD"
    }

if (string.find(player:Name(), mpf[1], 5)) then
    -code
    end

Right? That is right, isn't it?

5. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Viomi's is good but it's buggy. I'd recommend Vortix's instead, it's more user-friendly.

6. Pancakez

Pancakez dafuq.

Yeah but viomi's plugin is easier, imo.

7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Did you try Vortix's?

Viomi's is just too complicated, it's in a whole bunch of different files.
    imo.

8. Viomi

All the settings is in one file. Everything else is only if you need to make a new rank.. Which really you could just use one of the ranks you're not using or copy the code from the files. Easy stuff, laid out easily not in for loops for noob coders.

9. Viomi

I'm in college now, my time for that is so very very limited. Secondly, I'm not as interested in clockwork nor garrysmod in general as I used to be, so it's unlikely you'll be seeing too many big things from me in the future.

10. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

Understandable. But what sort of plugins could we expect in the future? Are you open to suggestion so long as it isn't anything huge?

11. Viomi

I'm always open to suggestions; I don't really play HL2RP very much, so most of my future plugins (unless suggested otherwise) will be for clockwork as a whole.

Suggestions are A+ as they give me something fun to make.

12. Viomi

First of all, I have a new plugin; It bases off of Gr4Ss's armor plugin so I'll need to ask him first if I can release it or whatnot.

Basically, it allows you to disguise as a faction by wearing one of their uniforms. The change is immediate and doesn't require character transferring all that, and upon removing the uniform your original faction will be restored.

It also includes an easy way to set a male and female model for the same suit, so that someone can sell you a suit and you not be stuck with whatever gender the suit was.

Secondly, I have a close-to-working hands fix, though it isn't mine, so I have to get permission to release that as well.

13. Feel free to release the one based on my armor plugin :)

14. Viomi

Aight, thankies Gr4Ss c: Will do~

EDIT: Released plugin.. You're welcome, that shit took me a night or two <3

Next update will probably be me fixing up and making MPF Customization look way prettier.

15. Viomi

NOTE: (Bumping for information)

This thread is going to be in DISREPAIR and WON'T be updated anymore.

I will be using the new plugin page (currently in beta) for the free plugins I will be releasing from now on.

https://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/

16. ilhamionur

ilhamionur Clockwork Customer Active Member

So hands fix seems like broken again, will ya get it fixed? ON this thread or you will publish it on plug-in center?

17. Viomi

If/when I fix it, I'll probably bump this thread and include a link to the new version on the plugin center.

18. The plugin that adds ::> at the end of CP chat apparently breaks scanners radioing in as dispatch and the Somebody says mechanic.

19. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I'm assuming that's because it overwrites the schema function instead of plugging into it somehow.

20. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

Marry her, she or it

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)