1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Viomi's Plugin Pack

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Viomi, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

I have returned from the dead, and I will be looking at this.

I will also be revamping my MPF Customization plugin to be more intuitive and easy to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. leetom, ghost and i miss you :333

• Box Box x 1
  3. Viomi

If you were to do this, it would result in rather buggy behavior. This is because it would search through the list, and set your model to the first one it would find (or perhaps, the last one) which would result in people of different divisions / ranks getting strange models. In your example, if someone were to have a server with a HELIX CmD and a UNION CmD, which model it gave them could be unpredictable.

4. Viomi

This is the new format so far:

This is psuedocode, not actual gmod lua, so it won't look exactly like this..
    Code:
    // Set divisions. You can add and subtract divisions as you need
    divisions = {}
        divisions[1] = "UNION"
        divisions[2] = "GRID"
        divisions[3] = "HELIX"

// Set ranks. You can add and subtract ranks as you need
    ranks = {}
    ranks["recruit"] = "RCT"
    ranks["i5"] = "i5"
    ranks["i4"] = "i4"
    ranks["i3"] = "i3"
    ranks["i2"] = "i2"
    ranks["i1"] = "i1"
    ranks["officer"] = "OfC"
    ranks["divisionleader"] = "DvL" // PLEASE leave the "divisionleader" key the same. You can change "DvL" to something else

models = {}
    -- Start of Division 1
    models[divisions[1]] = {}
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["recruit"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/hdpolice.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["i5"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/hdpolice.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["i4"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/hdpolice.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["i3"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/hdpolice.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["i2"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/retrocop.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["i1"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/retrocop.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["officer"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/elite_police.mdl"
    models[divisions[1]][ranks["divisionleader"]] = "models/dpfilms/metropolice/rtb_police.mdl"

This should be much more user friendly. I will be pushing an update with this new format shortly.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  5. Viomi

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. Is there a direct download for the MPF customization plugin?

7. Where can I find the zip files of the plugins? Plugin center is broken for me :(

8. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Same, guess we'll have to wait for someone to fix it.

9. Is there a way to change the model of City Scanners? If so, how?

10. Hey, I can't seem to get the Scoreboard name change to work, I have deleted the sh_mpf and sh_ota files from the default schema folder but they persist to be named "Metropolice Force" etc.

11. Viomi

To everyone still attempting to use these:
    All of these plugins are old and also just badly made by a younger me attempting to learn how to code. If there's a lot of demand and I get some people realllly wanting me to remake these (especially Metropolice Full Customization) with an in-game UI and whatnot rather than whatever the fuck it is now, then I'll consider it. At the moment though, consider most of these broken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

so how did you learn coding?

• Box Box x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)