1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Viz's Plugin Thread

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Viz, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Viz

Viz Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Viz's Plugin Thread
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/vizurez
    intended. I hope you enjoy these plugins, and if you have any issues with them
    feel free to contact me either here or on Steam.
    Thanks, Viz.
    Download:
    GitHub: https://github.com/Vizurez/displaytypingfix
    Description:
    This plugin fixes some issues with the 'displaytyping' plugin in version [0.96.2-alpha], such as sounds not playing when typing messages, incorrect or no message appearing above player's heads, e.g. "Performing..." not being shown when a player is attempting to use /me.
    This plugin also allows you to add a different noise when you use radio chat.
    To install, put this into your 'clockwork/plugins/' directory and remove the original version with the name 'displaytyping'.

To add sounds to a faction when typing, you need to go into the faction's file and add the following line(s) to the faction table:
    Code:
    FACTION.startChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/on1.wav"; -- the sound to play when a player starts talking
    FACTION.endChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/off4.wav"; -- the sound to play when a player finishes talking
    FACTION.radioStartChatNoise = "npc/metropolice/vo/on2.wav"; -- the sound to play if talking down radio, optional

Code:
    --[[
        © 2013 CloudSixteen.com do not share, re-distribute or modify
        without permission of its author ([email protected]).
    --]]

local FACTION = Clockwork.faction:New("Metropolice Force");

FACTION.isCombineFaction = true;
    FACTION.whitelist = true;
    FACTION.material = "halfliferp/factions/mpf";
    FACTION.models = {
        female = {"models/police.mdl"},
        male = {"models/police.mdl"}
    };
    FACTION.startChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/on1.wav"; -- the sound to play when a player starts talking
    FACTION.endChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/off4.wav"; -- the sound to play when a player finishes talking
    FACTION.radioStartChatNoise = "npc/metropolice/vo/on2.wav"; -- the sound to play if talking down radio, optional

If you're using the beta rank system, you can also add these variables to a faction's rank table if you want to - however this is not mandatory.
    Code:
    FACTION.ranks = {
        ["Commander"] = {
            position = 1,
            startChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/on1.wav",
            endChatNoise = "npc/overwatch/radiovoice/off4.wav"
        }
    };

Compatibility:
    Clockwork 0.96.3 - Only use on this version of Clockwork to avoid issues

Faction Doors Fix:

Download:
    GitHub: https://github.com/Vizurez/FactionDoorsFixed/
    Description:
    Fixes the 'FactionDoors' plugin by Cervidae Kosmonaut.
    Uninstall the original version for this to work.
    Compatibility:
    Clockwork 0.96.3 - Should work on any future versions.

Forced Animation Fix:

Download:
    GitHub: https://github.com/Vizurez/forcedanimationfix/
    Description:
    Fixes Clockwork's 'SetForcedAnimation' function. Makes it so when a player starts a forced animation, the cycle of the animation is set to 0 on all clients. Some examples of animations this plugin fixes are metropolice stun baton on/off, cheering, waving, picking up items, etc.
    Compatibility:
    Clockwork 0.96.3 - Should work on any future versions.
    WARNING: This plugin overwrites a Clockwork function (SetForcedAnimation).

HL2RP Plugins

Vortigaunt Goodies Fix:
    [​IMG]
    Download:
    GitHub: https://github.com/Vizurez/vortgoodiesfix
    Plugin Center: http://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/plugin/vortigauntgoodiesfixed/view

Description:
    Adds a broom SWEP that Enslaved Vortigaunts spawn with. Primary fire makes the character sweep. The jumping animation is kinda messed up, however this can be fixed by using EP2 Vortigaunt animations and changing the stored animations to the EP2 ones.

This is a fixed version of NightAngel's 'Vortigaunt Goodies' plugin, the original of which can be found in their plugin collection here: http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/threads/nightangels-plugins.5926/

Uninstall original plugin 'vortgoodies' if you have it installed.
    If you have the 'Episode 2 Vortigaunt' installed, you need to make sure it is installed on both the client and server, otherwise the sequence ID's will mismatch and you will get buggy animations.

Compatibility:
    Clockwork 0.96.3 - Can be used in other versions, may cause issues (read below)

If you are running an older version of Clockwork, this plugin has the potential to break some Vortigaunt animations (idle, moving, jumping) as the original Vortigaunt Goodies plugin managed these animations. If this happens, feel free to contact me and I will try to fix the issue for you.
    This fix is known to have issues if the server and client have different Vortigaunt animations from one another.

Overrides:
    Clockwork stored Vortigaunt animations overwritten, as non-enum sequences cannot be overriden by SetForcedAnimation. (?)

Scanner Screenshots Fix:

Download: https://github.com/Vizurez/scannerscreenshots
    Description:
    Fixed scanner screenshots. Originally by Teh Flamin' Taco.

Installation:
    Place in 'cwhl2rp/plugins'.
    If you have the original plugin installed, remove/overwrite it.

Immersive Rations
    [​IMG]
    Media:

Download:

Plugin & Content: https://github.com/Vizurez/immersive_rations
    Workshop Content (sound files): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1533582907
    Description:
    This plugin attempts to enhance the immersion of ration cycles by forcing players to physically carry their rations rather than just storing them in their inventory, or immediately opening them.

With this plugin, rations must be equipped at all times to be carried by the player. This ensures that players physically pick up their rations and walk around with them.

Changing your active weapon from the ration will cause it to drop onto the ground, and require a re-equip.

To open the ration, the player must have the ration be equipped and active and hold primary fire whilst standing still. It takes 15 seconds to open a ration by default, however this can be easily configured in-game. The plugin is designed this way so that players will walk around and find an appropriate spot to unpackage their rations.

Configuration:
    Tab -> System -> Manage Config
    'Ration Open Delay' - Controls how long it will take a player to open a ration.

Installation:
    Extract to your main garrysmod directory.
    Add workshop file to server content.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Viz

Added plugin: "Faction Doors Fix", which is a fixed version of "FactionDoors" by Cervidae Kosmonaut.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  3. Viz

Added plugin: "Forced Animation Fix", which fixes Clockwork's SetForcedAnimation function by updating the player's animation cycle to 0 on all clients at the beginning of a forced animation.

Note: I really need to fix the layout of this plugin thread. :(

• Like Like x 2
  4. Viz

Added plugin: "Scanner Screenshots Fix".
    Fixes scanner screenshots by Teh Flamin' Taco, which was broken by the latest GMod update. (2018.02.26)

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. How does this plugin work? I'm not entirely sure if I need anything else, how to use it, or whether it works with the MPF Full Customization plugin.

6. Viz

If you press CTRL whilst playing as a scanner, it brings up a first-person camera interface which allows you to take pictures. The pictures you take get sent to all units. I'm not sure about compatibility, however it should work with most plugins.

7. Ah, many thanks, it works perfectly. And thanks for the quick reply.

8. Viz

Can't edit my original thread for some reason, so going to be posting new submissions as comments until that is fixed.
    Offset Helper:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    GitHub: https://github.com/Vizurez/offsethelper/
    Description:
    Helps you setup custom weapon items by allowing you to easily configure their offsets ingame.
    This includes modification of lowered origin, lowered angles, attachment offset vector, and attachment offset angles.
    Instructions:
    Using the command '/OffsetHelper <string UniqueID>' (where the argument is the UniqueID of the weapon you want to modify the offsets of) you can bring up the interface. It is recommended to equip the weapon beforehand so you can see the changes. If you want to modify the attachment offsets, either use thirdperson mode or camera tool so you can see the changes.
    This tool does not save changes, it simply allows you to find the correct values and input them manually so you don't have to restart each time.
    If you close the interface, all of the values will be reset, so make sure you write them down before closing it.
    Known Issues:
    For the angles' categories; x, y, z should be pitch, yaw, roll. I will fix this in a future version.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  9. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

i fucking love you

10. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Oh my god
    I love you
    Homo or not, holy shit.
    Good job.

11. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer

amaizing ,, thank you viz

12. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

Perhaps one of the most important clockwork plugins out here right now. This is some really good stuff, this will help a lot of people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I wish I could rate posts more than once, very nice work!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Viz

I have updated the Offset Helper plugin's GitHub with support for accessory gear items (e.g. skull mask, suitcase), as well as a couple of minor bug fixes. If anyone has any more suggestions for this, feel free to post them.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

^ This alone has won me over and will save a lot of developers hours adjusting vectors, @Viz.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Freelok

Freelok Guest

I don't develop with Clockwork often but when I start again, this will be a huge fucking help.

Massive legend

17. Zig

Zig Guest

hehehe.. accessory items ez mode. nice job.

18. Viz

Offset Helper Changes:
    [​IMG]
    - Included support for attachment bone (finds all bones on the model that can be used for parenting).
    [​IMG]
    - Included feature for player control to be restored whilst holding right-click (RMB).
    - Added automatically updating output box for easy copying and pasting straight to your item file (thanks to @Svensis for the idea).
    [​IMG]
    - Included support for attachment model scale (this must be defined on the weapon already to modify it with Offset Helper)
    - Increased default size of the interface to accomodate for output box size.

Again - please let me know if you find any issues, or if you have any suggestions; and I hope you enjoy! :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Viz

Immersive Rations
    [​IMG]
    Media:

Download:

Plugin & Content: https://github.com/Vizurez/immersive_rations
    Workshop Content (sound files): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1533582907
    Description:
    This plugin attempts to enhance the immersion of ration cycles by forcing players to physically carry their rations rather than just storing them in their inventory, or immediately opening them.

With this plugin, rations must be equipped at all times to be carried by the player. This ensures that players physically pick up their rations and walk around with them.

Changing your active weapon from the ration will cause it to drop onto the ground, and require a re-equip.

To open the ration, the player must have the ration be equipped and active and hold primary fire whilst standing still. It takes 15 seconds to open a ration by default, however this can be easily configured in-game. The plugin is designed this way so that players will walk around and find an appropriate spot to unpackage their rations.

Configuration:
    Tab -> System -> Manage Config
    'Ration Open Delay' - Controls how long it will take a player to open a ration.

Installation:
    Extract to your main garrysmod directory.
    Add workshop file to server content.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)