1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Vortix's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Vortix, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

I did, and also I can now use the plugin center for some reason. Still giving me all the names, though.

2. Vortix

Vortix Clockwork Customer Active Member

Very strange, then I'm bringing that question back, what OS do you use?

3. Daohlocks

Ubuntu 14.04 Server 64-Bit as far as the specifications say.

4. Daohlocks

Nevermind, names are now working!

But the chat still has <:: when I type something while undercover. But anyways, thank you!

5. Vortix

Strange, I can't seem to replicate this, sorry.

New plugin: Screen Shake
    More details on the main thread, but a command that allows super admins to shake the players' screens.

6. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Getting two errors on one of your plugins.

Code:
    [ERROR] gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/sh_plugin.lua:121: unexpected symbol near ';'
      1. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/sh_plugin.lua:0

[ERROR] gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/items/sh_mpfuniforms.lua:4: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'noOfDivisions' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/items/sh_mpfuniforms.lua:4
       2. include - [C]:-1
        3. IncludePrefixed - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_kernel.lua:3636
         4. IncludeExtras - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:572
          5. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:221
           6. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:377
            7. Include - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:336
             8. IncludePlugins - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:537
              9. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:252
               10. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:377
                11. Include - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:290
                 12. IncludeSchema - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_kernel.lua:3455
                  13. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_boot.lua:99
                   14. include - [C]:-1
                    15. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/cl_kernel.lua:10
                     16. include - [C]:-1

The models don't seem to change either. Any help with this?

7. Vortix

Mine works fine, so must've been how you modified it. Please upload your sh_plugin.lua to pastebin.com and I'll take a look.

8. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

http://pastebin.com/4FySdsF8

EDIT: I'm also getting this error on a fresh install of the plugin.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  9. Vortix

Go to line 121 of your sh_plugin.lua where it says
    Code:
    function tablelength(table);
    and remove the semi colon from the end of it. That should fix it.

EDIT: I believe this was a mistake I made on the Plugin Centre version, I'll fix that as soon as I can.

Also, the PHANTOM MPF plugin now requires you to specify the name of your undercover identity, and the Screen Shake plugin now has more options (all optional) for making people's screens shake

10. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Righto! Thanks for fixing that, but now I get another error. :/

Code:
    [ERROR] gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/sh_plugin.lua:32: attempt to concatenate a nil value
      1. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/sh_plugin.lua:32
      4. Include - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:327
      5. IncludePlugins - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:537
      6. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:252
      7. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:377
      8. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:290
      9. IncludeSchema - [C]:-1
      10. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_boot.lua:99
      11. include - [C]:-1
      12. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sv_kernel.lua:10
      13. include - [C]:-1
      14. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/gamemode/init.lua:40
      15. DeriveGamemode - [C]:-1
      16. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/gamemode/init.lua:6

[ERROR] gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/items/sh_mpfuniforms.lua:4: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'noOfDivisions' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - gamemodes/cwhl2rp/plugins/mpfmodels/plugin/items/sh_mpfuniforms.lua:4
      4. IncludeExtras - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:572
      5. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:221
      6. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:377
      7. Include - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:336
      8. IncludePlugins - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:537
      9. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:252
      10. Register - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:377
      11. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:290
      12. IncludeSchema - [C]:-1
      13. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sh_boot.lua:99
      14. include - [C]:-1
      15. unknown - gamemodes/clockwork/framework/sv_kernel.lua:10
      16. include - [C]:-1

11. Vortix

You'll see it says Ranks[7] on line 32 where the error is coming from. The error is because you haven't set a value for Ranks[7], so go ahead and search through the file, deleting things that reference ranks you haven't set (so line 32 and 33, mentioning ranks 7 and 8 which you haven't set). Also go down to EliteRanks and do the same thing to EliteModels, and the same for HRRanks and HRModels.

EDIT: In a future update I'll make it so you don't need to do as much editing.

12. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Active Member

Alright, seems to be working fine! Thanks for your help and hope to see more from you soon! ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello Vortix,

When I try to use the MPF Models plugin, the characters still get the standard clockwork MPF models. (IE: The JURY.DvL still gets the leet_police model, even though I assigned police_rtb)

I do not know if I probably messed it up, so I've pasted the sh_plugin.lua into pastebin.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  14. Never mind, I didn't realise I had 2 MPF model plugins, one overriding the other...

*slaps himself*

EDIT: After deleting the conflicting plugin, it still loads the clockwork models ;-;

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  15. Vortix

Update! I've combined my two plugins MPF Models + Uniforms and MPF Management to make one, new MPF Management plugin. The reason for the change is because both individual plugins have been reported broken and have remained broken for a while, my new update should fix that. Another reason being that there is no point having them as separate plugins, as most of the features are toggleable through the sh_plugin.lua, so if you don't want anything you can turn it off.
    I was intending to work on more new features before putting out the update, but it may take me a while before I get time to work on anything.
    You can look forward to:
    • Cross-divisional transferring.
    • Prevention of certain divisional leaders promoting/demoting members of other divisions.
    • Any other good ideas you suggest to me!
    The download link to the new plugin is on the main post. It has been tested to a point where it launches without errors, but I'll need some of you guys to be my beta testers and report back to me if anything spits errors!
    Really the updates are as follows:
    • The code actually functions now
    • Improved and tidied code

16. Vortix

Added the Context Menu Always plugin. Info on the main post.

17. Vortix

New plugins!
    Letters!
    A way of communicating between characters ICly! You can make letters and send them to other characters. They work on a character basis, therefore if you have a letter on one character you won't have that same letter on your other characters. It is explained in depth on the main post.
    Don't grab world props
    Quite self explanatory. Makes it so you can't physgun grab world props.
    Disable entity grabbing
    Stops you from eing able to grab certain entities with your physgun.

More details on all of these are in the main post!

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

thank you based vortix for your coding mastery

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Blizzard

Blizzard Clockwork Customer

UID cards are not letting me open combine doors :( @Vortix

20. Vortix

I've fixed up a couple of my old addons, and added some new fixes! Take a look at the updated original post for details. I hope to update some more of my old addons in the near future.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2