1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Webpage Commands

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Pawn, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Pawn

Pawn Registered User Active Member

I've made my very first plugin a few days ago, and decided to make a post about it! It's the "Webpage Commands" plugin!
    It makes it so you can open a website(This is changeable) in the steam overlay from a command! VERY simple to configure, all you have to do is go to commands/sh_forums.lua and change the command name to whatever you want, default is "Forums" and change the website to whatever you want! I plan on making a config file in the future, mostly just for practice, but may be useful!

Anyway, come and check it out! Criticize me or whatever! Thanks!

http://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/plugin/linkopenerplugin/view

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  2. Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus Change is a good thing, at some points.

There was already a plugin that used the command /community

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pawn

Really? I looked all around and couldn't find anything. Even so, this is just another one. Just to test my skills to see if I should continue.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

It's still good to try it out yourself so you can get better at things, good job on the plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Pawn

Thanks!

6. Lioz

Lioz Clockwork Customer

Anyone have a new link?

7. ABRACADABRA!

ABRACADABRA! Active Member

Search Webpage Commands on the Plugin Center and it's there

Previous Readers (Total: 0)