1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What are you listening to on Spotify?

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by Sly, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:01 AM.

1. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Just got an account for the first time and I want things to listen to on Spotify. What playlists should I vibe with? What is everyone listening to?

2. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Active Member

I'm a big fan of alt/rock, specifically of Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Cage The Elephant, etc. This is the playlist I primarily listen to when I want to get a big mix of all of that: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E4vIIV392R6kP?si=xguexviPQG2FzL_QlqcrMA.

Some general stuff I do or have done:
    • Make a playlist of just your favorite artist's entire catalog. I have one specifically for Arctic Monkeys because they are my favorite band and I like nearly every song.
    • Use the radio feature with artists you like. It'll pull together songs that are very similar, you can up/down vote them to tailor the experience and you'll find more artists you didn't know about and you'll grow that specific radio playlist to fit your favorite type of songs in that genre.
    • I find some artists have a discography that is very unique and interesting despite their genre not being my style. My favorite example is Shawn James as he is an indie/country type guy that makes very great songs.
    • Use the 'genres and moods' section of browse to find more songs.
    • After enough listen sessions and songs saved, Spotify will make specific playlists featuring artists you most frequently listen to, grouping them by genre and then adding in more songs that you don't have saved that you'll likely enjoy. Listen to those if you have a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've got two collab playlists with some friends that I listen to. One's actual good songs, and pretty varied (lofi, jazz, rock, even some Tom Waits) and the other is just meme songs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

what is your genre of music?

5. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Staff Member Manager Legend Crusader Active Member

I'm into all sorts, but recently I've been listening to fuck tonnes of Russian Circles. They're a metal band with no vocalist, so just lots of heavy riffs and sick drums.

• Like Like x 1
  6. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

I listen to a little bit of everything but I often favor electronic or rock

8. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member