1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What faction will you join if the combine invade v2

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by CPT. Maxii, Jan 31, 2018.

?

What faction will you join if the combine invade

1. Universal Union (MPF, OTA, Civil Administration)

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. Citizen (Citizen, refugee)

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Anti-Citizen (Criminal, resistance, authoritarian ideology groups)

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

How did this turn into a nazi apologist thread.

• Box Box x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

wtf

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

This is not about the induvidual or about some person this is about an entire race. Offcorse there will be a few lone wolfs. But at the end of the day the humans are herd animals. Therefour i strongly belive most Humans will go agains the Combine together.

4. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

herd animals that kill eachother en masse due to political disagreements or difference of race, sure, my faith in humanity banding together should be higher.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

I belive in such times where a other race is attacking the entire planet we are getting more united, at least i hope so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

i think you're in for a culture shock

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)