1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What games have you been playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sly, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Personally, I've been playing some old SNES games and about to start playing PS1 games again. Last night consisted of Kirby Super Star and Super Mario Kart.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

Garry's Mod, as always. Development never sleeps, and neither do I at this point.
    Aside from that a bit of Skyrim, some light CS:GO too.

3. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

I mostly play competitive FPS games but recently I’ve dialled back on how much I play; really has an impact on my mood for the day if I play too long.

So, since doing that, I began playing Tyranny and the new Devil May Cry recently, and I’ve been learning how to play Dwarf Fortress. Ive waited like 11 years for this new DMC and you’re god damn right I’m banning spoilers.

4. Aspect

Aspect =) Veteran Active Member

Mostly Garry's Mod. Other times CS:GO. More rarely games like BRAIN/OUT, etc.

5. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

The devil does cry.

Just downloaded this gem a bit ago, playing it later
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)