1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What happens now then

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

Do you guys think c16 will go to it's "vegetable state" of being a tiny bit active but pretty minimal or do you think it'll stay at this level of active until S&Box is out?

Depending on your answer give some info on why you think that too.

Lets keep this thread clear of any happening the last day or two it's just not needed and it's been closed off now.

2. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

C16 is probably going back to being pretty inactive again

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

probably not worth talking about
    come what may, that's the best way to look at it

4. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

I think it'll go back to inactive again, just because GMod is a dying breed. Sure, there's jumps in popularity here and then, but it's nowhere near the reputation it had years ago.

Serious RP nowadays has to work around mechanics, people don't make lasting or noteworthy characters anymore.

Developers might feel frustrated with how limiting the source engine can be.

All in all, plenty reason to just wait for S&Box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Well true, it probably will turn slowly inactive again. If the server is on pause people will most likely forget and the motivation for it will fade away.

6. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

I think there is still hope for an official server, time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

well, we all know who to blame.

8. What in the fuck happened here? This drama you lot got dragged into is so crazy and hard to follow that, like Sixx, I want to throw my hands up and give up.

Fuck, I cant join one CW server without some player having a shitfit at another over some long ago wrong doing. I know it sounds stupid but it's just a game. You lot need to chill out.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

This matter's long been resolved.

10. That doesn't really help.

Like why is Pistol P on a shit list? I love his videos. Who the hell is Zig and how did he destroy the morale of Sixx? Where is my official server!?

11. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

god dammit stop necroposting

12. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Veteran Active Member

No u

13. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Corbulo was on a "shit list" because of his affiliation with playerMeta. Personally I have nothing against the guy, played on his server pretty frequently a
    few weeks ago. I'm gonna speak for the administration of C16 here (hopefully kuro and Aber agree) and just say we don't care about pM. They can do whatever they want as long as it's not explicitly breaking any terms set forth by C16 concerning Clockwork or any associated entities. I love what they're doing to create a localized site for upcoming or existing unique servers like Begotten and S86.

Zig/Zigbomb is a previous C16 user/developer who now runs playerMeta. After the two had some feuds back and forth on the pM forums and on here, Zig wrote a "hitpiece" about Sixx which I believe you can still find on their forums.

In terms of Sixx himself, the administration agreed that we don't need a CM at the moment, so he was removed from the position and given a Moderator rank instead. The official server is still being developed by him, so if you have any questions, direct them to him. I believe the ETA for more announcements about the server will come near end-April or the beginning of May.

Apologies if I haven't been transparent enough about this. We all just prefer to move forward.

14. Aspect

Hm.

• Box Box x 1
  15. vexus

If you don't believe me, you can ask Aber and he will respond the same.

16. Aspect

• Shitposting
    HM.

• Box Box x 1
  17. Oliver

He wasn't removed from the position. He had a meltdown first, resigned, was then gotten back a moderator.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. vexus

Believe it or not, Sixx's quote unquote meltdown was not the reason he was stripped of CM. At least, not entirely.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Oliver

Whether or not there were side things to take into account, that's what it looked like to us.

20. vexus

Not much I can supply in terms of evidence, you'll just have to trust me.

Regardless, what's done is done, and we don't have a CM, and we won't have one until the forums are reset.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.