1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What happens now then

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

Forums reset? That's the first I'm hearing of this. What's the scoop?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

We're planning on starting on a fresh board for the S&Box release. Not sure the details, but I'm expecting it to be a hard reset: complete fresh install of the forums, xF or not, and starting anew.

3. Oliver

Wew. I didn't know S&Box was that close to release.

And the future? What will that bring, post-launch of Box. What's the plans for C16 and more importantly, is C16 going to serve the purpose it's always done or in a new fashion?

4. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

It's not, really. We're just suspending "reviving" the forums and appointing a CM until it rolls around.

You'll have to ask kuro about his plan specifically for S&Box, but I know for a fact he's cooking something up.

5. Oliver

@kurozael perhaps you can shed some light on your plans for C16 post-release S&Box?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Active Member

This forum isn't being wiped or anything. It's going to be left in an archived mode where people can come back and still get help while a new forum on a different section will be created instead.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ew sbox

• Box Box x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

Don't try and take sit on a moral high horse when you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about my dude. The server is coming out, I already said it a few times that it'll start development in May when I'm back home from the Easter Holidays and I can put together some promotional material for it. Please use some reading comprehension instead of assuming shit you're too lazy to find out by searching the forums or actually just asking somebody next time you want to throw some dumb statements around on the forums.

+ Why on earth does anybody think I was stripped of my rank? I resigned, then kuro asked me to come back as manager, I agreed, then I was told I wouldn't be getting it back because everyone else decided they didn't need me as manager. That's exactly what happened, and the evidence is in the fact I announced I was leaving the position, and you can find in both the announcements and out from anybody involved in the situation that that's what happened.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oliver

I don't wanna say it, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Called it.

10. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

One box = s&box won't ever come out

• Box Box x 3
  11. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

Locking this post, nothing more of value is going to be said about this. Ask a member of staff directly if you have any concerns.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.