1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other what servers are you guys looking for

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by emms, Jul 15, 2017.

1. emms

emms eskimo Clockwork Customer Active Member

what type and why? do you think it would be a long-term or short-term server and how would you want it to work?
  2. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

I'm a big fan of custom schemas, stuff that diverges from the normal 'HL2RP', etc. etc. I enjoy servers such as .DUST, or FalloutRP servers, for going to places which are relatively unexplored in the roleplay sense, which really makes for a great experience. I also enjoy servers that really just try to be as creative as possible, such as how Begotten or a a different framework server titled 'Respite' was. Both servers branched off of the norm and gave a fun filled experience. Apart from that, I'm a fan of Long-Term servers , and I like things being serious on the server, with periods that allow for fun. An example would be from Respite, where even though it is a serious setting, it offers whitelists where you can play basically any character you would like. Servers that are serious, yet enjoyable, basically.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I recommend staying away from the multiverse concept tbh. Most servers that I have been to that used this concept ended up turning into some cringy romance simulator, or into an arms race because people would constantly apply for more authorizations to get more power/benefits
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017

Previous Readers (Total: 0)