1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

What's the story of the time you've been the most sick?

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Aspect, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Active Member

Title.
    I'll start.

Well, the last two/three days.

>Wake up.
    >Throat really sore, don't think much of it because it has happened before and then went away.
    >Go to school.
    >Mistake.mov.
    >Don't realize until 5th hour.
    >I was burning.
    >Head hurt.
    >Decide to stay until 7th hour because I'm a retard.
    >Go home, have like 38~C.
    >Oof.
    >Take painkillers.
    >No improvements.
    >Oof.
    >Later at night reach 39.5C
    >Fuck.wav
    >Take another pill forgot what it's called.
    >Gets a bit better.
    >Phew.gif
    >Later puke.
    >Ouch.
    >Puke v2, bonus puke through nose.
    >Wtf.
    >Puke v3.
    >Ok fuck off.
    >Puking stops.
    >Yay.mp3
    >Kinda sleep.
    >Wake up.
    >Burning again.
    >38~C.
    >E.jpg
    >Painkiller x2.
    >Kinda better.
    >Anti-Biotics.
    >Yay I guess.
    >Light breakfast.
    >Head hurts less but throat fucking killing me.
    >Drink warm shit.
    >Notmuchprogressbutok.vtf
    >Whatever, sleep.
    >Wake up (Today).
    >37.5~C
    >Yay better.
    >Make light breakfast.
    >Take painkiller.
    >Write thread on C16.

Might update with any further developments.

"Aspect why did you write in greentext like an autist?"
    Idk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  2. I was once a school trip for 2 days, I had a 38° headache but I decided to stay, I went to sleep and woke up at night with a burning head, I checked and I was 40°, I went to the bathroom and it was freezing cold outside almost 5 degrees. The next day I started feeling better but was weak as shut

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Staff Member Manager Legend Crusader Active Member

One time when I was like 14/15 years old I had tonsillitis AND glandular fever (or mono), the pain in my throat and neck was so severe I was practically bedridden for a week and a half waiting for both diseases to fuck off. I binge watched 4 seasons of the walking dead to pass the time, which seemed to move at a snail’s pace.

Other than that, the only time I can think of myself being really sick was a couple years ago when a friend and I took a lot of morphine at another friend’s house, I woke up the next morning and felt absolutely fine, had a coffee, and BAM I was spewing my guts out for an hour and a half, to the point where I had vomited all of the water I had in my body, any morsel of food in my stomach from the day before, and it got to the point where if I didn’t drink water I was just retching and having serious stomach cramps. I called the medical advice line and they sent an ambulance to me, little did I know I was basically having a heroin overdose since they’re both opiaoids of similar nature. That’s what they told me in the ambulance, anyways (which I also threw up in). Funnily enough, after being sick in the ambulance I was fine an hour afterwards.

Don’t take morphine recreationally kids, not good for the ol heart.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Lung

Lung Moderator Staff Member Moderator Active Member

I got chicken pox for the second time in my life as an adult this time, it was about 2 years ago. It was really close to being shingles and it puts me as a high candidate for it later in life. I legit had to sleep like sitting up cause I couldn't lay down. I was throwing up, itching, and basically dying. That was a very hazy week though cause I was prescribed robitussin and hydrocodone for the pain. I honestly just remember being absolutely bent and playing world of warcraft slouched over like a bag of potatoes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've never been "that sick" but this is the most frequent and painful stuff I went through.
    Couple times when I had Pharyngitis or Quinsy when I was going to sleep everything around me seemed to move. Things were disproportional and I lost my sense of distance, stability and ... well, size. I couldn't sleep, I was going down and upstairs multiple times, staying up until 3 AM, drinking shot tons of water, sleeping near a dim light (In the dark, the effect seems stronger). Eventually, after four to five hours of torment, I was able to fall asleep. I hope shit won't repeat itself anytime soon. I get quinsy really often for some reason, and it's almost always accompanied by a fever and the said effect, which makes my nights a NIGHTmare. It also tends to only affect me once during a fever, I never experienced it twice in a single fever, so at least that's a positive side of it.

TL;DR - Sometimes, my perception fucks with me, and when I try to sleep I see shit moving and it's dispropotional which makes sleeping a pain in the ass

• Like Like x 2
  6. alexanderk

alexanderk a Templar

my first and only asthma attack

• Like Like x 1
  7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

thank you alex, great story

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Active Member

Still waiting for someone to say "When I joined these forums" smh

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Greekin

Greekin Clockwork Customer Active Member

probably my worst time being sick (definitely felt worse at some points, but this is by far the most i've ever been 'terrible') would have been after i got in a bad car accident- both cars totaled- i had burns on my arms and had like the worst concussion for 3 months. for 1 1/2 of those months i couldnt bare any sort of light without getting dizzy and nearly throwing up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Crusader

bout a month ago I got a 'viral infection' in my body (they couldn't tell me exactly what it was) and basically it got me to the point where I couldn't walk or even speak (because I was so weak), and that's when I went to the hospital. got so dehydrated during that time that I was hallucinating and was in a bad high-like state, was definitely out of it. everything was droggy and slow, my ears had swollen shut so I could barely hear, and my throat was on fire. had to take off from my jobs for about a week just recovering in the hospital

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. alexanderk

alexanderk a Templar

not much to say i couldnt breathe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

ICU admission with a life threatening blood pH level. Severe ketoacidosis. Was lucky to survive, let alone avoid brain damage. Rough stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oliver

Oliver O o f Clockwork Customer Active Member

Worst sickness happened a while ago, actually. I randomly got dizzy, without pattern or anything else. Could happen while I was sitting doing nothing, working, walking or whatever, really. It could range from just lightheadedness to full-blown so dizzy that I had to grab onto something, or I'd fall over or faint or something.

Had blood drawn, and that came back just last week. Apparently something as much as a minor imbalance of folic acid can cause that - which was the case. So now I'm stuck buying folic acid for pregnant women, because that's all my local drugstore has. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

I had glandular fever so bad I was in hospital for a week on a drip and fluids, couldn't swallow my own saliva and my mouth had basically closed up. So I feel your pain

Aside from that don't be a druggy sixx, not good for you <3