1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important Why Was I CAX Banned?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Hello, if you find yourself asking this question today, I will provide the answer here in English and in poorly translated Russian.

Let me clear this up. No bans were random. All bans came from being associated with or participating in the Discord that was distributing illegal copies of Clockwork. If anybody has been banned and feels that they really should not have been, feel free to contact me via PM here or via Cloud Sixteen Discord PM to explain why they aren't associated with that group of people.

All moderators, admins, developers, and trusted users of that particular group were CAX banned as well as others who supported it.

Позвольте мне прояснить это. Никакие запреты были случайными. Все запреты связаны с тем, что они связаны с Диском или участвуют в его распространении незаконных копий Clockwork. Если кто-то был запрещен и чувствует, что им действительно этого не должно было быть, не стесняйтесь обращаться ко мне через PM здесь или через Cloud Sixteen Discord PM, чтобы объяснить, почему они не связаны с этой группой людей.

Все модераторы, администраторы, разработчики и доверенные пользователи этой конкретной группы были запрещены CAX, а также другие, кто ее поддерживал.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.