1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

will carry CS:GO games 4 food

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sixx, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

I know a few people here play Counter Strike, if anybody wants to play hmu, I got an MGE smurf and my main is GE, B- ESEA. I'm in a semi-pro team (as far as the UK scene goes) and I've been taking the game a little too seriously recently, to the point I've stopped having as much fun when I play, so I reckon the best way to fix that is to hop on a smurf, hardcarry everyone and have some laughs. If you're a low-ranked player (or even a high-ranked player!) and want to get a few wins under your belt, let me know!

If you want to add me: steamcommunity.com/id/connorN-CS

2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

I'd rather play CS: S for fun on a Rats map.

3. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

I still play gun-game on CS:S every now and again, it feels so much better to play ;-;

4. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Rats on CSGO is good

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017

Previous Readers (Total: 0)