1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] Atomic: fallout_online

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Deadwood, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Deadwood

Deadwood Clockwork Customer

About a month ago I decided to start working on a CW: Atomic server with a few friends. After discovering that RP_Fallout_V002 just didn't fit what we needed, I decided to go a different route and create my own map. Its pretty Alpha but its still playable. Theres 13 Floors you can enter total in the city and then the radio tower has 1 and a roof while the NCR factory has 2 floors and a back room. I'll be using this on my Atomic server I actually opened for Open Beta recently. Come check it out if you want I'll post the IP later~
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. looks pretty good, a bit bland though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Deadwood

Deadwood Clockwork Customer

Yeah I've mostly been working on getting the lighting right and wasteland texture looking decent. It's come a long way since... Days we don't speak of anymore, and this was when i JUST put the wasteland in~

Details come after all the functionality though.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

Detail is good, but you could convert detail-heavy brushes into props using propper to cut down on wasting brushes. Good luck getting Propper to work though since it's been broken since the steampipe update and it was never perfect to begin with.

Don't forget about optimization too. Use areaportals, hint/skip brushes and whatnot appropriately.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)