1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] - City 17 (Build 210)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by 221boy221, Dec 25, 2012.

1. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Agreed, Over the many times I've helped you and Dan help test different builds, I have always suggested that the sewers need to be changed. And from what I've seen you and Dan work on, it's a big improvement. (Note to public: The new area isn't to be shared at the moment)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

The dust has been blown off the city 17 files and work is starting to pick up again, I leave you with a sneak peek of what is to come, keep an eye out for more updates on the final version of the map.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 6
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  3. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

More pictures of the new area:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More to come soon!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

Oh shit this is still being worked on? Nice! I cant wait for more updates!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

now that you're done with hunt down the OwO and exams please work on more thank!
    ```print("test")```
    Rip haiku format T.T

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  6. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

Cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

Yeah

8. 2cwldys

2cwldys Clockwork Customer

I'd like to say that I enjoy using this map currently on my server, and can't wait for more updates - very nice work !

9. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

Hype??? This is my favorite map ever, used to play one of the older betas too. I can't wait for this to get another update!

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)