Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Tyrex, Jun 10, 2017.
Pictures of the map on the workshop would be nice
really pleased with this map, it's got a good amount of detail and quite a few buildings and landmarks
1) i like this row of shops a lot
2) i like the dull green lighting inside of the apartments and a few other buidlings
3) unique building
4) this cool little training area inside the 'nexus' is really sweet
though, one major thing that really took away from the experience was the huge amount of fog and lack of view distance. i noticed buildings and other objects popping into view as i walked down streets, and looking down at places from buildings showed a lot of uglyness. the map was also a tad bit dark
1) from the top of a building
2) the water just kind of ends and looks really bad here
3) i dont know if it was just me, but when i jumped from one roof to another i noticed that there's some sort of anti-gravity field that launches you across. not sure if this is intended or accidentally left in or something, but here's a screenshot i took while i was suspended in air over two buildings
aside from the really heavy fog and view clipping, i think the map is great and i'd play on it
read the page
I appreciate the feedback.
I honestly tried my hardest to not have fog, but it just didn't seem possible to optimize that from the rooftops because the whole map would practically be rendered up there.
Yes, there are trigger_pushes on some of the rooftops because CW makes your character have fucking pencil legs and can't move with any sort of agility. Those solve that.
updated with screenshots!