1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] City Three

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Wiz, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

It would take time to do and it would have issues with texture scaling and placement and I can't delay this any longer than I already have.

2. Zig

Zig Guest

step 1: cut the texture into pieces
    step 2: rotate them
    step 3: done

3. Wiz

I know what to do but you realise there's 14 letters in Terminal Hotel? I've even had some people that view this thread contact me saying "
    REMOVED: also the terminal hotel thing would take a while idk what zig is talking about
    REMOVED: you'd have to slice the brush face up into each letter and align them
    REMOVED: it'd be a pain in the dick"

And it would be a pain.

Can I also point out the letters are in cursive so you can't just cut them up, also the way some are squished together it would leave excess.

4. Zig

Zig Guest

ill send u a vmf sometime you can copy paste

5. Wiz

Oh that'd be great thanks.

6. Wiz

What do you guys think about adding a mall?

7. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Abandoned or?
    I don't really see a mall fitting in a combine-controlled city. If it's an abandoned one like in City 8, sure.

8. Wiz

Good point, what about an airport then! xD

9. Aspect

Aw hell yeah
    /Me finds and fixes broke plane
    /Roll
    Aspect has rolled 78/100!
    /Me get in and start engine and go to another city

10. Wiz

I do wonder what an airport taken over by the combine would look like

11. Aspect

Hm.. Maybe citizens would be relocated using dropships..?
    Wait no that sounds stupid.
    Eh

12. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

A rundown open marketplace for players to exchange goods could be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wiz

Atm I have a high street but an open market in P13 for rebels sounds nice, by the way did you have that terminal plugin? Just wondering.

EDIT: I can make like a walled area with a bunch of stands possibly.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  14. Wiz

added an entire empty floor, what do you guys think it should be? only way to access it is via skybridge.
    [​IMG]

15. Wiz

I think I’ll change he terminal hotel second buildings texture for the centre as it doesn’t fit in

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Potentially an office? CWU workers working at the hotel? Looks dope, anyways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wiz

It could be an entire office block as it’s very very large, I plan on expanding it a few floors too and adding another entry like a fire exit

EDIT: It could possibly even be the headquarters for the terminal newspaper, it would make sense

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  18. Wiz

should I add a cinema/theatre?

19. Aspect

Try not to fill the map with things that won't be used.
    I'm not saying the cinema is useless, but, sit down and think "Would this be used? If so, how? Should I add it? What happens if it's not used? Will it make the map unnecessarily bigger?" instead of adding things right off the bat.
    Or just ask here.

I'd say no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Wiz

Lobby for the terminal building connected to the hotel, one of the doors is to the hotel via skybridge, the other is to the catwalk outside.[​IMG]

Previous Readers (Total: 0)