1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] City Three

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Wiz, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer Active Member

Start of the checkpoint from the OTA nexus into the City Three citadel, the C3 citadel will NOT be the big skybox one but rather a more traditional large one, the citadel in the skybox is from City 17 as city 3 is located close to 17. What should I add into the checkpoint room? Its rather empty apart from the doors and pod

2. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Every city is issued a citadel.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  3. Wiz

Yes I know but the skybox citadel isn't City 3's citadel, City 3's citadel is more like the i17 posters' citadel, it's smaller too. I did this as City 17's citadel is bound to be larger than all the others

EDIT: If you like I can remove the citadel although it wouldn't look as nice, I added the City 17 citadel to give a sense of location and how close it is to city 17

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

or just own brushes

5. Wiz

On an unrelated note after this map i am making a new map with a completely different concept, It always intrigued me what the combine would do to islands which are perfectly capable of sustaining life, therefore I am introducing island one.

An image of it's logo with the Jersey coat of arms, the island I chose is the channel island Jersey.

[​IMG]

6. Wiz

Decided to ditch the nova prospekt idea and just have a citadel jail facility.

EDIT: I plan on making this facility more of a corridor that connects to more things and an elevator to the overwatch and air watch armoury, this armoury will have direct acces outside like in the game

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  7. Wiz

Current Progress on the metro station exterior. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wiz

I wanted to get that cityscape feel so I added some parts to the lab ground level to give it a more skyscraper cityscape feel. [​IMG]

9. Blizzard

Blizzard Clockwork Customer

I like the look on the train station. It gives it a City 17 vibe but with it's own twist. Nice work so far :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wiz

I expanded the exterior of the station to make it look grander, does it ruin the effect? [​IMG]

11. Wiz

[​IMG] Ive decided to maintain the clear importance of the city I am combining some aspects of the beta style, such as the Plaza monitor that can be found in i17, it just makes everything more interesting and gives the constant feeling of, I'm in a combine city, not a normal one.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018

Previous Readers (Total: 0)