1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] rp_city15_v1 Development

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Zig, Aug 20, 2017.

1. I meant a zone that is not controlled by the Alliance.
    In this zone, people form into communities and survive collectively.
    In these areas, refugees help to escape from the city to other residents.

Are such zones planned?
    Zig, do you plan to add territory outside the city?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zig, I hope you understand me. xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

@Lekoil that first picture is awesome, i'd love to see refugee camps for anti-citizens instead of hidden wall bullshit

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I totally agree with you.
    Places in the open air would look very cool.
    It would be interesting to see such places of passage from the city to the canals, as in d1_canals_01a/02 as in the story version hl2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. Zig

Zig Active Member

With our system of the "underground" and most of the actual sewers being open-air places, stuff like this has already been in the works. We have several areas for refugee type environments, and those places will increase in numbers as time presses on. The goal of our underground/sewers was to not do what everyone else has done and make it quite simple, but rather make it more interesting and a lot more unique. It's been a challenge to mix all of these together, though. Brush limit is coming in close.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  5. I am intrigued.
    Thank you for having responded to my messages.
    We look forward to the release of the map to the light.
    Good luck with the development of map ;)

6. Oh, I forgot to ask about one more thing.
    Zig, do you use the content of episodes 1, 2?
    Or do you use your materials?

7. Zig

Zig Active Member

Thank you for the kind wishes.
    Yes, I currently use Episode 2 materials in my map.

8. When do you estimate this to be done? I would really be happy if this is done soon since this looks amazing! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zig

Zig Active Member

Sasha and I have had threads on the development for this map since 2015(?) so it's been quite a long process but I've been doing things again anyways. Sasha is away and left the map to me, so I've been working on finishing it. I don't have much to say as far as dates.

10. Zig, the main thing is not to give up.
    C-15 is a very expected map.
    Russians, like foreign communities, have high hopes for this.
    The spirit of half-life 2 began to disappear on modern maps.
    I hope you can resurrect it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Box Box x 1
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  11. Zig

Zig Active Member

I haven't ever given up on the map, I can say that. I'm certain and aware of the foreign communities who have been looking at this map, and I was quite surprised to see it so looked at.

12. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

fuck you, zig. give up. your work is worth nothing. fuck russians.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Carl | ScriptMeister

Carl | ScriptMeister Clockwork Customer

Idi nahui, syka blyad

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Zig

Zig Active Member

onij

15. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

@Zig i'm going to sneak into your house and take a shit on your face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Zig

Zig Active Member

do it you fucking pussy

17. Zig, hello. It's me again.
    The map has a gorgeous nexus and all that .. and what about the nexus control room? There were no monitoring rooms in the video. Will there be any special buttons for managing the citadel? (Sounds, dispatcher alerts, special provisions in the city)
    [​IMG]

You are using the content of EP 2, will it be possible to make a singularity in the citadel?
    [​IMG]

I have never seen a map in which the citadel has a core.
    Was it in the plans? Everyone would be happy to see this! Because it is really unique.
    [​IMG]
    thank you in advance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  18. Wiz

Wiz Clockwork Customer

Continuing with Lekoil's post it would be amazing to see a core and have the possibility for a singularity, it would be great for things like events as well as being a great addition. Also with the controls just a recommendation, not to make it a combine button on a combine interface but have it as something like a light instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zig

Zig Active Member

When we had last attempted to make a citadel it became very taxing on resources, resulting in it being cut entirely. I'm not sure if it'd be entirely possible for the map to feature something as complex as this, something so complex that some developers would put it in it's own map entirely. I'm sure to put some form of extension to the citadel somehow, I just have to figure out how.

Yes, there will be buttons that make the map play crazy sounds.