1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[WIP] rp_city34_v1

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by //waythink, Feb 27, 2018.

1. //waythink

//waythink Clockwork Customer Active Member

As I've said in this thread's introduction this map is gonna be "maximally industrial" — for now, it's not. I took a deep look into the all my work and understood that I'm spending resources on non-detailed and bad-looking things. I decided to make a second district, which will be FULLY industrial. I made one building and also reworked the lower part of the bridge. Honestly, almost the entire team is dead. At the moment the map is taken care only by me and svensis (@pavel) .. we are still working on the sewers and also we made a bar (which actually looks like grizzly grotto from i17 for now).

We are still looking for architecture ideas, just musings, and other suggestions. Don't forget that we are also looking for more experienced and interested guys that want to work on the map.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (this one turns the music on or off)
    music:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ky8I_H2RVM

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Tbh you should rename this to like "Industrial #". Have it be like a different industrial sector from i17
    Or maybe thats a bad idea
    O well

3. //waythink

it's not supposed to actually be industrial17 or something connected with it. my bad is that I'm kinda fixated on the i17's art style, but ill try to imagine some new things. also, the point is that ive wanted to release this map as soon as possible - like create it in less than a year. thats the reason of all the problems.

4. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Tbh I dislike i17 because every server uses it and I have gotten sick of it
    But this
    Its like
    i17 re-made
    And I love it

• Like Like x 1
  5. //waythink

thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

Why rush it?
    This map is just starting to look like a dumbed down version of i17 the more you build it

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. //waythink

yeah, you are totally right, Zig. I've changed my mind about the map already, so I'll try not to make a parody of industrial17

thanks to all the people that are leaving criticism, ideas, and suggestions for the map here.