1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Would anybody want to help me setup and run a perfect hl2rp server?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Breaded Donkey, Aug 28, 2017.

1. I wanna start my own hl2rp and wanna try to make it popular but i would like some help that would want to help me to make the server and add plugins and such.
    • Box Box x 1
  2. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

Ok, I'll bite: what constitutes a perfect server?
  3. I don't know
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I just wanna make a server good server with good admins etc
  5. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

What can you offer to the table as a part of a team? Why can't I launch a theoretical server without you?

Not trying to be an asshole here, just asking questions that needed to be asked before considering launching a server.
  6. lets talk on steam what is your username?
  7. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

moved to correct board
  8. Thanks
  9. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

Nah, I am out of server business, sorry mate.

I feel obligated to tell you not to do it at this very moment, don't waste your time and money now. Play around different HL2RP servers, try out different factions and try to become a staff member on a populated server to get a better perspective.

Start thinking about making a server when you can answer the questions I asked: 'What constitutes a perfect server?' and 'How can I make a difference?'
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Duspende_

Duspende_ Active Member

Aren't those two considered subjective?
  11. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

It doesn't matter, he can't answer them at all at this point.
  12. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Store Support Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Make your own perspective, and create new and unique contents.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. >perfect

pick one
    I'd suggest staying low for now imo there's a spike of new servers being made lately and all of them tried to have their own ideas but ultimately fail. Unless you are sure that you have something fresh for the sore eyes of a normal hl2rp'er, I wouldn't deal in it for some time. Also to add - by todays standards, you'd need to have a good team of coders who are able to code well and staff that aren't lazy tards not to let the server die out
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. [I:RP] Xeno

[I:RP] Xeno Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

It's so sad that that's true..
    • Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)