1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Wowmod's Plugin Thread

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by wowmod, Nov 19, 2017.

1. wowmod

wowmod Clockwork Customer

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 2
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday mothership reconnection Honorable Clockwork Customer

3. Erih

Erih Clockwork Customer

What is the difference between the old Forcefield plugin?

4. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Isn't the vault just Phase Four's Safebox?

5. wowmod

wowmod Clockwork Customer

I don't know, maybe it is. Maybe it's not. But I don't have access to Phase Four.

Edit: Here's where I got the entity, then re-wrote the plugin. https://github.com/xRJx/FarewellCloudSixteen/tree/master/Schemas/HLC/cwhlc/plugins/stashes

Edit 2: If your not fine with it being up RJ or kuro please just tell to remove.

Edit 3:
    I don't know what the "old Forcefield plugin" is sorry.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  6. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

That's fine with me, I can't speak for kurozael though. My stashes plugin was based off of the safeboxes in Phase Four, I had tried to make the stored items unique to the entity instead of shared between all safeboxes.

7. Adler

Adler cwSexySaveData:SaveSomePieceOfShit() Clockwork Customer Active Member

Swapper very nice! thx

8. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

watch the video?

regardless, nice job on the forcefield great improvement upon the one i uploaded

9. Gamer

Gamer Clockwork Customer

Masterpiece.

10. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

Previous Readers (Total: 0)