1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Your Airsoft Gun Collection

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Dan22, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Hey guys, I have quite afew airsofting guns. Me and my brother do airsofting afew times every few months and before you say "Get some real guns nerd" I do indeed own real guns aswell but besides the point. Heres a thread to post your airsoft collection and is not a thread to argue if paintball or airsofting is better.

Anyway here we go:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Let me know what your airsoft armoury consists of!

Details:
    1- G&G Combat machine M4A1, Arma Lite AR 15 (Metallic version), A&K Dragunov
    2- 9mm Impact Grenade
    3- WE M92 (Gas Powered)
    4- Bell M92 (Gas Powered)
    5- Tokyo Marui MP5
    6- Tokyo Marui Glock 17 and Glock 26 (Gas Powered)
    7- MISC fully metal M4 Variant (Bought it at a fair years ago)

Thanks, please do not go off topic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

the first baretta 92 looking gun is sex holy shit

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MibNic

MibNic Guest

I don't own any myself due to Australia's laws, but I'm surprised there's no "Orange-tip" law on them to differentiate from real firearms. Is there anything like that?

4. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Yes as you can see from the top picture the dragunov is two toned which is what most airsoft guns are to distinguish them however if you have ukara you can get realistic airsoft guns with no orange tips or two tone.

5. Aren't these expensive as fuck?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

Like, a G36c replica is under 150$, from what I've seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Holy shit.

8. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

depends entirely on the quality of the piece
    a good rifle is usually upward of 300$ usd

here's my home built gun, most of the parts were on sale and purchased over time, probably around 5-600$ USD by purchase price, maybe 7-800$ value, but its damaged and etc etc etc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Brandon

Brandon ಠ_ಠ Active Member

I don't do much airsoft, but I do enjoy paintball :)

The one airsoft gun I do have is a Type 96 from Evike.

[​IMG]

Paintball wise, I've got an ION Smart Parts 2.0.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

That gun looks heavenly, nice one :D I would be too scared to use that incase I scratched it lol.

Yeah, the gun on the bottom of my pictures cost me £200 not very cheap but still cheaper than the real deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

Do I have a shit Child-hood if I not owned these bad-boy's, not eve one?

12. CakeZ

i wouldn't give one of these to a child

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. All I got is this AK-74 from CYMA. Did some custom paint, though. It's kind of shit, the paint. But, it adds style.[​IMG]

14. CakeZ

CYMA KART made some scary M14's a while back

15. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

While at this point I'd rather buy actual guns, airsoft was fun when I was younger. I mained an AR with a solid stock and full tube red dot, I wanna say it was UTG? It had UTG hardware for sure. I also had an SG552, AK74U, Mossberg 500, and a L96. Oh and an M9 and a Px4

16. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

I have the best of both worlds. I own guns and airsoft guns.

[​IMG]
    This is me in my "SAS" loadout, behold my glorious hands.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I /love/ showing off my airsoft collection. Let me show you.

Assorted Weapons

[​IMG]

(just ignore my $300 dollar fireworks :))
    The gun under the S&T Bizon is the one everyone asks about. The G&P M16 "Scarface" [ as named by Evike] is modelled mostly after the M16A3, this gun is purchased from Evike with an attached Grenade Launcher that looks boss. The gun was purchased at the time for $304, but is now available for $330. It's a AEG. I have a cousin who was a Grenadier [he's a Cop now], during Iraqi Freedom, he felt my M16A3 and stated it was the exact same. Of course, minus the G&P markings.
    FPS- ~454.
    http://www.evike.com/products/28774/

The other gun people ask about most is my S&T Bizon, which is ontop of it's box at the top of the M16A3, which is a realistic recreation as well. It's a standard S&T Bizon, AEG as well. [I'm a AEG guy]. FPS: ~420 ~$200.
    http://www.evike.com/products/41727/

The JG M16A1 was my first AEG/Automatic weapon. I bought it for like, 109 dollars on Amazon. It fires at ~400 FPS, and is a perfect starting weapon, except minus the fact of rail's. Due to the lack of rail's, I'd suggest-- unless you like the Vietnam feel like me-- that you get one of JG's M16's that are after the A1. Such as the A2-A4, the A2-A3 don't have any rail's either, though, but more modern look, and easier to hold. A4 has full rail's, unless you get the competitor's edition.
    http://www.amazon.com/AEG-M16A1-Vie...p/B00584PNZA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

[​IMG]

Just ignore my Ushanka and retro games :)

This is the Interceptor OTV Platecarrier, which is almost an exact replica to what the US Military uses today for it's ground troops, minus the fact that it's woodland. They generally don't use Woodland anymore, they use the ACU stuff.
    I bought this for ~ $109?? Can't remember, EVIKE bought, though. It feels like it's gotten cheaper on Evike now though. $99 now is what it's listed as.
    Attached is four mag pouches, that hold 2 mags each. There are four high cap's that hold like ~500-600 bb's each, and four mid cap's. At the right side is a medical pouch/IFAK incase anyone get's hurt, or bitten by a snake. There's lots of snake's in Florida, and sometimes they're poisonous.
    http://www.evike.com/products/43554/

Another picture of my M16A3 because I love it :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. iTitan

iTitan Clockwork Customer Active Member

I mean, I used to have two BB-P90s, but I lost them when I moved.
    :(

19. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

in other news however, just got back from the airsoft store and I upgraded and also downgraded my Dragunov sniper rifle.
    [​IMG]
    the dragunov was shooting at 520fps so I had to get it lowered to 490fps

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hoonigan

Hoonigan The giver of Le Box Rating. Clockwork Customer

I find it kinda funny that some of these airsoft guns, cost more than a real firearm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1