1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Your Airsoft Gun Collection

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Dan22, Jun 18, 2015.

1. prizonerzr0

prizonerzr0 Clockwork Customer Active Member

2. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

True, I didn't fire the AEG as I didn't have a LIPO charged but the camera I am using is a Elecam Explorer and it's a GopPro clone basically which i got for £40 during black friday.

3. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

I feel like if you're going for the "casual operator" look, you should probably lose the purple spartan hoodie, the goofy mask and the tactical suspenders (?). Just rock a plain colored tee or sweatshirt and a small plate carrier, you'll look a thousand times tacticooler.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. prizonerzr0

prizonerzr0 Clockwork Customer Active Member

The Jacket is actually black in more natural lighting, it does look oddly purple in that picture though, The mask is holding on my face protection and the Suspenders are needed unless I run a LBE Vest of some sort due to the weight. I do run a carrier with my desert kit though. In my case it's about function over form, this is light, and quiet and helps with the being sneaky though I would agree there are ways I could fit better into the "Contractor" look.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Tbh I think it looks cool the way it is and is unique and seems like it would be comfortable and easy to move around in than traditional clothing like plate carrier ect. Just preference I guess with this stuff, only thing I would say is the chest area does look a bit empty but idk.

6. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

7. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

You don't shoot people in real life for fun, do you? It's just a game of two teams with a set of objectives they have to complete with an OPFOR in the way. Or sometimes it's just all about eliminating the OPFOR. Idk. It's just a less-than-typical sport.

e: plus, you don't need to jump through a million hoops (depending on where you live) to get an airsoft gun, if you wanna just shoot at targets. it's personal preference and a matter of whether or not you're interested in the game bit.

9. Generisk Løytnant

I don't suppose I'll argue politics with you here, but whatever floats your boat. Good luck with the Marine Corps, dude.

@Dan22 Is your KAC custom build by chance? Who made it?

10. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Marine Corps*
    they're not gonna let you in if you can't spell it

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Humblebumbled

Humblebumbled Active Member

Both spellings are accepted, I believe.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. why you gotta be a dick man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

I do already have the real deal? You can't really compare the two as they are completely different. But this isn't the thread to discuss these things.

Not sure what you mean by KAC, can you elaborate?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

I'm from Connecticut being a douche is in my veins
    Also for the record @DesertedCake I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I was more referring to the culture of the Corps. They take their tradition stuff like that very seriously, Semper Fidelis and all that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  15. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

Some of them take it to the douche baggy extreme, but I think even if you tried to join the "navi" you'd be sent home with a "go back to school" pass.

It's not. The word is a homophone. Corps is a subunit or division. The Marine Corps is the infantry branch of the Navy, hence the name "Corps". "Core" is just the center of something.

Not including the spelling, I could say so much mean shit about this.

But I won't because you seem like a nice guy and I'm not a total asshole.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Generisk Løytnant

Your PDW.

[​IMG]

17. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Erm...... I didn't post that, not mine xD

18. Generisk Løytnant

I am a fucking retard. I'm so sorry, @Dan22.

@prizonerzr0, I meant. Where'd you get your PDW?

19. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

20. I am a German Airsoft Player.

What I got is:
    Ares Scar H - I modified with a Polarstar Jack HPA system - DMR Outer-Inner Barrel 6,01mm Steel with 8 Magazines and a DMR Mid Range scope with 1,25 x 4 x 26 With red-dot Real steel used on real DMR's and a Stainless Steel BI-Pod from a Hunting Rifle. + 6 -180 BB Mid Cap Magazines

Walter PPQ Gas Pistol 0,5 Joule
    CZ 09 0,7 . 1 Joule GBB Pistol - 3 Magazines Green Gas.
    Desert Eagle 1 Joule GBB Co2 3 Mag's
    1 Tippman HPA Co2 Tank 3000.

We Got No Orange Tip Rule so don't wonder why.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)