1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Your Airsoft Gun Collection

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Dan22, Jun 18, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

here's a picture of me from a few weeks ago with my M14 and woodland camo gear
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Box Box x 1
  2. That Multicam not Woodland

3. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

He got banned.... M8

4. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Got some new gear for airsofting in an abandoned shopping mall tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. lljsullins

lljsullins Clockwork Customer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Great MP40, Im considering to buy myself one some day. However Got a AK47 ;)
    [​IMG]

7. lljsullins

lljsullins Clockwork Customer

I got my Cyma AK74 Real Wood.

8. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Video of airsoft yesterday:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

how the fuck do i stop fogging my goggles in 80 degree weather

10. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

You have to keep moving to let the air flow through your goggles, take off any padding around the edges of the goggles and use anti-fog spray/gel on your goggles. I would recommend goggles that are double layered to prevent fogging further.

New video:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

my last airsoft gun's battery shit the bed pretty hard and i never ended up buying a new one. all i know is that it's some g36 by kwa, and it wouldn't feed properly etc. it happened for quite a lot of airsoft guns, and so i dipped out of the hobby. too expensive to have my stuff shit out on me, and that's been for most of my airsoft guns save for my only gas rifle.

unfortunately, the bolt carrier group broke bc it's a gas-blow-back type deal. WE-tech, so i didn't expect much. not gonna drop $$$ on any new parts.

i saw that there's a couple of videos where you've got an outdoor section to play in -- do they host any milsim events there, or is it too small? @Dan22

12. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Helmet update:
    [​IMG]
    Added some z-tactical comtac II IPSCs to the helmet to protect my hearing as a grenade went off next to me and I lost hearing for 10 minutes. So this setup should give good protection!

I am going airsofting this sunday too, going to be testing this out there!

13. I love the collections!

14. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

A airsoft video I filmed with my new setup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

I finally got my night vision! They are only generation 1 but I don't have a large budget and I won these on an auction for half the retail price. The clarity and light amplification is really good and the picture doesn't give it justice.

[​IMG]
    This was taken in a completely dark room and without IR enabled.
    I will post another picture when I have it all setup

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

My loadout so far [​IMG]

17. union jack is the GOAT

Previous Readers (Total: 0)