1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

zig's mapping

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Zig, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

I agree. There are many spots in i17 that I didn't enjoy because they felt over-saturated in yellowed lighting. Personally I like the darker colors, keeps more true to the original HL2 Beta and early Final HL2. Nice progress Zig!

2. matlock

matlock Active Member

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360084734

This was a map I helped make the lighting on. The urban areas utilize a red/yellow/blue tertiary color palette, very simple, with contrast preserved (evident in the darker alleys and unlit streets). Might be something helpful to check out if you're wondering how to implement a broader range of light sources, we certainly went for the realistic Los Angeles streets and industrial offices for this one.

3. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

I know how to implement a broader range of light sources, I haven't given all areas lights because the map is a work in progress.

4. Zig

http://hintskip.win/ has been updated with a new set of garbage. dl links for bsps will eventually be released. might also post experimental/scrapped maps in case anyone wants to take a peek at how something was done etc. been working on a map recently for ap and just general mapping fun w/ @jiggle

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zig

6. Zig

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2